Wednesday 9 May 2018

Visit to Shirdi Sai Baba Temple

Few days back myself along with my office colleague planned a trip to Shirdi. We drove till Shirdi in a sedan car that was a fabulous 5 hour ride.  Here was the time when the first line came to my mind for my Sai baba song 'chalo sai darbaar chalo'

We took halt in between for some morning pet pooja :) breakfast and garmagaram tea. we left at 5 in the morning from Mumbai Mulund West and took a halt at 7 Morning when the sun had already risen high. It was a enjoyable experience to have tea that time, with friends. Later we proceeded to shirdi and reached there by 10 30.

We immediately rushed to take VIP passes since that was a holiday and there were lot of rush. But with our trump card of VIP pass we got an easy fast and 15 min long darshan of sai baba. it was a divine experience. That moment the other lines for my song, came to my mind.

I began framing the sentences in my mind and tried not to forget them, before I get pen and a paper to note it down.

Following is the Youtube link for Saibaba song



No comments:

Post a Comment