Wednesday 23 October 2013

My Car


My Accent Car is my favorite car. There are many reasons for this. It’s not only because it is my car, but also I have fallen in love with its shape. Whenever I see Accent car, I wonder, how different its shape and creation is. Hats-off to the person, who is behind such a creative design! I also like to shape of its tail lights. I have not seen such a fantastic shape of taillights of any car recently. Any cars that we see have either very small or very large tail lights, but in accent you will agree, it’s up to the mark, not big, not small, they are just fantastic. I am using this car since last 3 years now, but I have still could not make my mind to sell this, and buy any another car. Every time I see my car, and my love for my car starts emerging like something very new.
I have few things that are not in good condition in my car, but they are just too small reason to sell my car. If I spend some amount of money on it, my car would again be in a mint condition. I will only have to change two tires that have not lost their age and then some changes in my interiors. I am also happy with my car, since I took a second hand car, and i always thought that my car would give me lot of trouble in the maintenance. But in these three plus years I have not faced any major problem in my car. Also I have taken my car till Pune for 5-6 times, and daily i drive it for 20 plus kilometers, but it have never given me any tough time.


My friend and a guide, Sidheshwar Pawar, who is also my colleague, guided me a lot with my car. He has extensive knowledge of cars and he told me that since childhood he has been fans of cars, and cars fascinate him, more than anything else. I spoke to him and with his ample knowledge, he guided me with every small details of how I take care of my car, and based on his inputs I moved ahead. I first told him to take a test drive, and he humbly accepted it. After taking a test drive, he came to know what all problem my car has, and he got me a list done of what all things I need to get it repaired. I have followed his advice very seriously and I am taking small steps each weekend, to do up my car, to look new. I truly wonder how I got my dear friend Siddhesh, helping me out so much in car maintenance, where I do not know its ABC. After discussing and getting some knowledge about the cars, I have understood little bit how to go ahead and get my car in shape again.
I am thankful to his advices and his mystic solutions and appreciate his love for cars.
I would like to keep this car for ever, and maintain it till long years, and will make it a classic car, and show it to my children's children and would take them for a drive in this car. Hopefully this wish gets completed, but let’s see how life takes me and my car ahead.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment